The Inspired Wife: The Online Bible Study

Thursday, July 2, 2009

United We Stand!

Divorce - We can all say we know someone who has suffered through it. While you are reading this post, in this very moment, a couple somewhere is making that decision. It is clearly no one's place to judge or place blame on one person over the other, but sides are taken, the peace is broken, and two lives and those around them will never be the same.

Is there such a thing as "Divorce Proofing" your marriage? I can't answer that question, but what I do know is that there is something I can do for my husband, my marriage, today that will make a difference in his life for the better, tomorrow. I can be responsible for what I choose to do or not do every single day that we are married.

What about you? What have you done lately for your husband? We can all come together and realize that doing nothing will create just that, nothing. I don't know about you, but I don't want a "nothing" marriage. When I said my wedding vows I meant something and they meant everything to me. We need to get it together and hold on to the moments, the little things, that will carry us through the tough times.

If you have been divorced, it is in the past and know that you are loved, you can heal and you can love again. There is also a beautiful word - reconciliation - and with God, all things are possible!

Love ya always,
Heather

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter