The Inspired Wife: The Online Bible Study

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Too Fun!

I have to say that our summer Bible study is in full swing and we are having too much fun! I have to thank the MOPS group at FUMC in Rosenberg for embracing me and welcoming me into their church family. My kids have truly enjoyed the amazing nursery and for once in my life - they actually WANT to go and then once we are there they don't want to leave. :)

I am so blessed for the women that the Lord is putting in my life. I am truly thankful to step out of my comfort zone and meet some special wives who are inspiring me and taking on new challenges in their marriages.

I just want to encourage you today - to step out - and do something special - something different for your husband. What is it that means something to him? Are we showing our men just how thankful we are to be their wives? Even in the toughest of times it is always nice to remember why we fell in love with who we fell in love with and then embrace that.

I was convicted recently when I taught on Saul, and how the Lord said (Acts 9:15) that he was the Lord's chosen instrument to carry his name to others. How great is that? To be God's chosen instrument! It really made me reflect on what kind of instrument I have been lately, a rusty one, a broken one, a useless one, or one ready work, ready to take on the challenges that come my way! I want to encourage you - as God's instrument - to do something for your husband to show him not only your love for him, but Gods!

Have a great week!
Love you,
Heather

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter