The Inspired Wife: The Online Bible Study

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Welcome!

If you have just recently gotten your hands on a Bible study, WELCOME! I am so glad you found us. The online Bible study is a tool to be used with The Inspired Wife. If you haven't gotten your copy yet head on over to Amazon and pick one up!

The easiest way to start is in the beginning! :) Go over to the archives section on the right side of this blog and click on February 2008. From there you can start at the first post on February 18th called In the Beginning. I am super excited and I will be praying for whoever is reading this blog at this very moment.

Please know that you are special to me and if you ever have any questions or just want to share something personal, or need someone to pray with, just email me.

Heather@theinspiredwife.com

Once again, welcome and I look forward to hearing how your journey is going.
Love you,
Heather Lowrie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter