The Inspired Wife: The Online Bible Study

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What happened?

Yep - what happened? How is it possible that the summer is almost completely over. As we start that never ending journey of school shopping I am looking forward to spending some precious time with the ladies of New Edition. We will be joining together on Wednesday nights to become Inspired Wives.

I am super excited about spending time with these precious girls again, and look forward to what God has in store for all of our marriages. I continue to be thankful for the precious new friends God continues to put in my path who have blessed me tremendously.

I actually get to spend some more time tomorrow with the ladies from FUMC MOPS as we go on a play date. While you usually get some marriage advice of some form on this blog, I just want to say how important friendships are too - especially the new ones. When was the last time you met a new friend? I want to encourage you to look outside of your usual circle and find another wife, a new friend, that you can get to know better! You might end up having more in common than you ever imagined.

I also want to mention the ladies of The Vine who have started the path down the Inspired Wife road - I am praying for you!

Enjoy these last moments of summer and know that God didn't create us to be selfish but to be a servant! Love ya, Heather

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter